The Nordic Quality Assurance (NQA) unit is responsible for the Testing and Monitoring of the Nordic and Baltic Members firms' compliance with the System of Quality Management (SoQM).
The main task of the team is to complete the compliance testing to the SoQM requirements for the eight member firms, follow-up remediation of findings, and facilitate in the evaluation of the member firms' compliance with the requirements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Implementing testing of new controls being rolled-out in 2022
- Efficiency testing of existing controls and new controls once they have been implemented
- Follow up remediation of findings and deviations
- Assist in the evaluation of the member Firms' SoQM compliance
- Contribute to the development of the NQA
- Perform test reviews
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with compliance testing (e.g. quality system testing, SOX controls) and good understanding of compliance and internal control systems.
- Experience in external auditing and/or assurance services, IT auditing, or internal auditing.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of any of the Nordics members firms' working language is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and take on responsibility for organizing own work and deliver on time
- High integrity and good team-working skills
- High attention to accuracy and details.
What it is like to work at KPMG Norway:
- Flexible workplace (hybrid way of work) and work hours
- Professional training
- Personal growth
- Wellbeing and social activities
Please submit an application with your CV and other certificates. We will contact relevant candidates continuously. We look forward to hear from you.